Dentsply Enhance Finishing Systems Kit, you’ll find an easy, dependable and controllable method for achieving natural looking, high-gloss restorations. Surface roughness testing proves that the composite surface is smoother when Enhance® Finishers are used after gross contouring with a bur. As pressure is applied, abrasive particles disengage from the Enhance® cup, disc, or point to effectively buff the surface of the restoration. The result is a smooth, contoured surface that is pre-polished and thus more resistant to plaque retention and staining.
Enhance® Finishers are available in 3 shapes to handle a variety of clinical applications:
• Enhance® Finishing Cups are ideal for cervical and proximal line angle areas as well as molar cusps
• Enhance® Finishing Points are ideal for posterior occlusal and concave lingual surfaces
• Enhance® Finishing Discs are ideal for facial surfaces and incisal edge contouring
The Enhance Composite Finishing & Polishing System is designed for use in the finishing of anterior and posterior composites or any other area that requires finishing. It consists of single-use silicon points, cups, and discs For finishing the surface of composite restorations and Prisma Gloss Polishing Paste for final polishing.
You’re just a single step away from a smooth, contoured surface.
• Fast, easy finishing
• One component achieves both intermediate and final finishing
• Won’t harm surrounding enamel
• Over 25 years of proven clinical success
20 x Enhance® Finishing Discs
10 x Enhance® Finishing Points
10 x Enhance® Finishing Cups
1 x Prisma® Gloss ™ Composite Polishing Paste (4g)
1 x Prisma® Gloss ™ Composite Polishing Paste extra-fine(4g)
HSN Number – 34070090