Dentsply ProGlider is an important step in the endodontic procedure is the creation of a glide path, with the goal of securing the root canal path before the use of a shaping file system ,Traditionally ,this part of the procedure was performed with manual files. However, PROGLIDER offers
several advantages compared to manual glide path files
Only one PROGLIDER file is needed for creating a glide path respecting the root canal anatomy, allowing the dental practitioner to work faster than with manual files or alternative rotary glide path solutions
PROGLIDER is suitable for most root canals, including the highly curved ones
PROGLIDER respects the root canal anatomy better than manual glide path files
As complex as a winding roller coaster, the root canal path is lined with twists and curves that require flexibility in a file to create a predictable glide path. ProGlider cuts this path with precision, creating a free fall to the apex for shaping file systems and offering several advantages over other glide path files.
Regardless of the path’s complexity, ProGlider is a one file glide path solution. Made with M-Wire NiTi Alloy and uniquely shaped with a variable taper, ProGlider’s combination of strength and flexibility makes it the only file you’ll need to manage the curves with ease and stay on track to the apex.
Single Patient Use
ProGlider combines the work of multiple files into one, making a single patient use paramount to maintain file strength. ProGlider files are conveniently packaged in presterilized blister packs.
ProGlider™ Instruments are made with M-Wire®, a nickel-titanium alloy,providing flexibility and high resistance against cyclic fatigue.
Tip size 16.02 with a variable progressive taper
Pack of 3 Files
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS
1. Prepare straight-line access to canal orifice.
2. Explore the canal up to a .010 K-file.
3. Establish working length with an apex locator, alone or in combination with a radiograph. Confirm patency with a .010 K-file and verify a smooth, reproducible glide path.
5. Use PROGLIDER™ in one or more passes until the full working length is reached.
6. Irrigate the expanded glide path.
7. Reconfirm the working length with a .010 K-file before shaping the canal with a rotary or reciprocating file (such as WAVEONE® Reciprocating File or PROTAPER NEXT® Rotary File).
ProGlider™ should be used with an endodontic motor, at a speed of 300 rpm with light apical pressure, and set at 2-5.2 Ncm for torque control.
Establish a reproducible glide path using small-sized hand files (Lexicon® .010 K-File) prior to ProGlider™.
HSN Number – 90184900